Our aim is to provide you with timeless pieces to wear and love for years to come and we’ve taken every step to design and produce a product that is made to last. If treated well, your Sisterly Tribe activewear will continue to last for years to come.
We would like to share some recommendations on how to care for your clothing in the best possible way:
- Once you notice a stain the key is to act quickly. Once you notice the stain, soak the garment in COLD water along with a mild liquid detergent. It's common mistake to use hot water, but than can set the stain in place rather than removing it.
- Always wash on cold. The cold water helps preserve the shape and stretch of your activewear pieces.
- Ideal to hand wash, but if machine wash is the only option, a short delicate wash is preferable and should be kept at no more than 30°C.
- Wash inside out with similar colours.
- Hang to dry, avoiding direct sunlight.
- Don't use fabric softeners, it weakens the compression in the material
- Please don’t iron, any creases will stretch out when you put it on.
- Avoid tumble drying.